On this page you will find a summary of social media where Saskia exhibits her artwork. Not only that, you will also find a list of exhibits and events Saskia is participating in.
Saskia on Social Media
Would you like to follow Saskia and her artwork through one or more of these social media channels? Stay updated on her latest paintings and drawings through these social media:
Exhibits featuring Saskia's artwork:
- Life exhibited at the "20x20" Art show, January 20th through February 9th 2019, Penumbra Art Gallery, Portugal
- You were my favorite exhibited in November 2018, at La Bodega Art Gallery, San Diego, USA
- The Legacy of Walt Disney exhibited from May 2nd until June 13th 2015, at the WZH Prinsenhof in Leidschendam, the Netherlands.
- Steampunk Queen was part of the exhibit 'Royal' in 2014, at the CODA Museum in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands.
- Elf Fantasy Fair at Haarzuilens, 2012
Events Saskia is participating in:
- Girlz Event, November 23rd 2018, Hekelingen, the Netherlands
- ArtSupplyGuide2016: Saskia's art studio and the painting Embracing Dragons were featured in the blogpost 'Artists and their Studios‘.
- The Rejected Quarterly 2013: magazine cover feature of Secret of the Shell. Check www.rejectedquarterly.com
- From 2013 to 2015 Saskia attended painting and drawing classes in the studio of Dutch artist Jan Naezer.
- 1997-2000: Fashion academy Marja van Riel in Rotterdam, including illustrative drawing.